Sharing mail in KMail

	My wife and I have a 'joint' email account and we would like to both be able
to read it from KMail. What's the best way of setting it up? A symbolic link
in her ~/Mail directory that points to the mailbox file in mine? I'm on
several mailing lists under another email address that she has no interest
in, so we don't want to open everything up. Would she be able to download new
mail that way, assuming that the permissions were set to group 'users' (to
which we both belong) and g+rw?