Re: Timezones trouble

On Sun, Sep 07, 2003 at 02:02:24PM -0400, Josh Metzler wrote:
> How are you setting the time zone?
>
> The context menu option "Show Timezone" is for temporarily having the clock
> show a different time zone.  You should normally have this set to "Local
> Timezone".
>
> To actually set your timezone, you need to go to "Adjust Date & Time"  There
> is an option in the dialog that comes up for setting your timezone.
>
> Josh

That didn't do it.  "date" give me the correct time.  Whenever I go
into "Adjust Date & Time...", it's always set to MAWT (Mawson,
Antarctica.)  I can reset it to the correct timezone and click Ok, but
when I go back into it, it's set to MAWT again, and still won't show
the correct timezone.

Rene
--
rhorn@sdf.lonestar.org