Re: cut and past does not work in konqueror (flash side)

On Tuesday 02 Sep 2003 11:31 pm, Rene Horn wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 02, 2003 at 03:29:52PM +0200, Wolfgang Mader wrote:
> >
> > hello,
> > if i want to copy and paste from konqueror which is actually showing a
> > flash based side the copied and pasted things does not find their way
> > into the klipper. can someone confirm this? (e.g. take the side:
> > http://www.evanescence.com/band/index.html)
> > thank you wolfgang
>
> I can confirm this.  Can you file a bug report at bugs.kde.org?
>
> Rene

Hi,

is the problem that the flash player has it's own copy and paste system?
I am basing this in the fact that the right-click menu is differant.

pete
--
Someone esle can help you better than I can.

Every time I think that perhaps we are an advanced race, I turn around and
read ramblings on Slashdot, and realize I was wrong.