fonts in kde

hello,

i know that this question was answered one time ago but i can not find the
e-mail...
if i look in the dialogs which let me set the standard font for applications
(e.g. for the desktop) there is no font selected. and if i select another i
can not find the original font. can anyone tell me what is happening here and
what the standarfont ist. by the way: there is no helvetica available on my
system. i can not understand this because in the past this was the default.
ok thank you
wolfgang
--
tu nicht so, Du kennst die Regeln doch auch.