Toolbar graphics messed up in current KDE packages?

Hello,

after updating KDE today, all toolbars show strange graphics
errors. Does anyone else have this error? (I purged KDE and
reinstalled it to make sure it was not something with my
configuration, I also removed .kde, but these errors do remain). I
attached a screenshot of kate where you can see the toolbar graphics
error.
--
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring
will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.