Re: AW: Applications for KDE 3.1.2

El Martes, 24 de Junio de 2003 08:23, Christof Hurschler escribió:
> > > audiowriter.h:22: qlist.h: No such file or directory
> > > make[3]: *** [audiodoc.o] Error 1
> >
> > Do you have libqt3-compat-headers installed?
> >
> > You might like to download the sid source package for arson
> > and compile
> > it on your Woody machine using debuild or dpkg-buildpackage.
>
> aha, this sounds doable, but won't I still run into the same dependency
> problems I would have anyway trying to compile or apt-get install this in
> Woody? What is the difference when I build the sid package for Woody?

With debian sid sources in sources.list, and this line in apt.conf.
APT::Default-Release "stable";

Try that (but check it first, I'm writing using my memory, and I have a bad
memory O:-) ).
apt-get build-dep <sid's package> # install dependencies needed for <package>
apt-get source <sid's package> # get source code of <package>
cd <sid's package dir>
dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -us -uc # create the deb(s) of <package>

Best regards.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0xAA8D2A01
http://lacurva.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@es.tipic.com