Re: whereis libsensors1?

Was your question rhetorical? I have libsensors1 on my machine, it appears to
be the same as libsensors1-debian1 (see below).  BTW, there is a severity
important bug about this already in the BTS.

On Wed, 18 Jun 2003 08:40, Angathule wrote:
> Lorien:~# apt-cache search libsensors1
> Lorien:~# apt-cache search libsensors
> libsensors-1debian1 - Library to read temperature/voltage/fan sensors
> libsensors-dev - Lm-sensors development kit

lakeland ~ % apt-cache search libsensors1
libsensors1 - Library to read temperature/voltage/fan sensors
lakeland ~ % apt-cache show libsensors1
Package: libsensors1
Section: libs
Installed-Size: 123
Maintainer: David Z Maze <dmaze@debian.org>
Source: lm-sensors
Version: 2.7.0-3
Replaces: lm-sensors (= 2.3.2-1)
Depends: libc6 (>= 2.3.1-1)
Recommends: lm-sensors
Conflicts: lm-sensors (= 2.3.2-1), libsensors0
 Lm-sensors is a hardware health monitoring package for Linux. It allows you
 to access information from temperature, voltage, and fan speed sensors. It
 works with most newer systems.
 .
 This package contains a shared library for querying lm-sensors.

lakeland ~ % apt-cache show  libsensors-1debian1
Package: libsensors-1debian1
Section: libs
Installed-Size: 123
Maintainer: David Z Maze <dmaze@debian.org>
Architecture: i386
Source: lm-sensors
Version: 2.7.0-5
Replaces: lm-sensors (= 2.3.2-1)
Depends: libc6 (>= 2.3.1-1)
Recommends: lm-sensors
Conflicts: lm-sensors (= 2.3.2-1), libsensors0
Filename: pool/main/l/lm-sensors/libsensors-1debian1_2.7.0-5_i386.deb
Size: 43608
MD5sum: 7772159cf66cf6787428a85bb118d108