Re: KDevelop for woody

You can get my version of KDevelop 2.1.5 using the following apt
source lines. It is compiled for KDE 3.1.2.

deb http://people.debian.org/~njordan/stable binary/
deb-src http://people.debian.org/~njordan/stable source/

You can also try out KDevelop 3 using the same lines. It is not stable
yet though. It uses the following package names:
gideon
gideon-data
gideon-dev (optional)
gideon-doc (optional)