Re: KDE Installation with 2.4.18

El Martes, 10 de Junio de 2003 00:36, Tom Kloppel escribió:
> deb http://download.kde.org/stable/3.1.2/Debian stable main

That's right.

> When i do 'apt-get install kde' it wants to install an older version, 2.x.,
> but i want 3 heh

That's wrong. IIRC, it's explained in the readme. This is a very common
problem, did you check the archives? ;-)

kde, is the name of the _old_ metapackage of kde (kde 2, the one included in
woody officially). You must do "apt-get install kdebase kdm", and update
section by section (apt-get install kdenetwork kdemultimedia kde.....).