KDE 3.2 CVS gnupg

I'm having an interesting problem. I have kde cvs >= 20030530. After updating
yesterday I could not login through kdm with my user account. Other accounts
worked fine. After going through the standard troubleshooting steps for kde,
moving ~/.kde/, cleaning ~/.qt/ and others I finally narrowed it down to
having "use-agent" in my gpg.conf file. After login I can uncomment the
use-agent entry and everything works great. Quite interesting. I would love
to troubleshoot this some more. I once came across a site that had the step
by step startup process for kde. Does anyone else know of such a mystical
place?

Syd

--
Protect your privacy.

"Evolution can be mean, there's no 'dumb ass' vaccine."
-- "Permanent Reminder Of A Temporary Feeling" - Jimmy Buffett