Re: Clarification on just what the kde metapackages are

On Friday 23 May 2003 00:59, James Michael Greenhalgh wrote:

> > Ahh yes. kdebase depends on kdeprint. I guess I can just uninstall the
> > lot..
> >
> > :)
>
> I've seen this issue raised all the time and thought it may be time to
> point out just what the kde metapackages do

Sorry. My bad for not being specific. I just meant to uninstall kdebase and
kdeprint. Which is what I have just done.

Great that aptitude is back in sid. It is much easier to clean up the system
with that tool. We should have a k frontend that works like that.

Anders

--
This email was generated using KMail from KDE 3.1.2 on Debian GNU/Linux