Re: Cut and paste in konquerer is weird

(I answered by accident only to Anders - therefore resending to list)

On Thursday 22 May 2003 11:16 am, Anders Ellenshøj Andersen wrote:
>[..]
> In my konquerer and it seems in most apps in my kde, cut (, copy) and paste
> doesn't work. Or should I say it doesn't work as it is supposed.
To get the behaviour you expect, rightclick on the Klipper trayicon, select
"Configure Clipper...". In the opening window enable "Separate clipboard and
selection" and also "Ignore selection". Having "Ignore selection" disabled or
"Synchronize contents of the clipboard an the selection" enabled results in
the behaviour you noticed - the text you last selected is inserted instead of
what you copied.

>[..] In fact it seems that many times the
> entire paragraph that the cursor is floating over will be pasted in instead
> of the copied selection.
>[..]

> Anders E. Andersen
Have fun,