Re: libvorbis0 and libvorbis0a

> I guess my initial error was to assume that the stable packages of kde
> 3.1.2 would work on my
> testing system. Sorry for that.
> The testing distrib has served me very well on my desktop machines and
> I am still hesitant to
> use a package as big as KDE from the unstable tree. I guess I should
> just ditch those fears and
> give it a try.

I think it's better (as far as stability is conserned) to use KDE's
stable packages for Woody and a few Woody's libs (instead of Sarge's
ones) than to mix Sarge with Sid.  If you're still insterested in stable
and working KDE from official KDE mirror, have a look at these (and
perhaps related) threads in this list:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-kde/2003/debian-kde-200305/msg00359.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-kde/2003/debian-kde-200305/msg00324.html