KDE 3.1.2 and bad fonts

Hello everybody,

I have couple of problems with my fonts in KDE 3.1.2 (especially with Konqueror). I have installed a lot of fonts and when I run
xlsfonts command I can see a lot of fonts :
nbpopiolek:~> xlsfonts | wc -l
  12764

...but when I want to choose from "Control Center -> Apperance & Themes -> Fonts -> Fixed width"  I can see only few of fonts.

The same situation is when I want to select fonts for Konqueror (Internet&Network -> Web Browser -> Fonts -> Fixed Font)

And my problem is that I can't see correct fonts (iso8859-2 coding) on web pages which are opened by Konqueror.

I haven't problems when I use Mozilla for example.

Has somebody idea what is going on ?