Re: Problem with kdenetwork 3.1.2

> I think kdenetwork version 3.1.2 is not in sid at the moment. Wait a few
> days... (or downgrade to Debian/stable)

Actually the problem is that KDE 3.1.2 is compiled with newer version of
QT (3.1.2) than is available in your distro. You should remove
everything which has anything to do with *qt3* (libqt3c102-mt and
related) - those are Debian's packages, kind of useless with KDE's
packages for Woody.  Then install libqt3-mt (those are from KDE mirror,
suitable for their release of new KDE) and related and then the
rest (Arts and KDE core). You might end up with some arts (and later
vorbis) incompatible dependencies, which are again result of the KDE's
3.1.2 compiling against libraries in WOODY. Sort it out using this post
or even the whole thread. Read it carefuly and do not ask questions
already solved there.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-kde/2003/debian-kde-200305/msg00324.html

Hope it helps.
Sincerely,