Re: Aegypten for sid's KMail?

I install some stuff and compile the rest. I was going to build debs, I just
haven't had a chance.

I compile pinentry, libksba, gpgme, and newpg. The rest is in debs.

Beware I had a problem with the latest libgcrypt so I am running 1.1.12-1.

Start up script for kmail.
killall gpg-agent
eval `gpg-agent --daemon`
kmail $@