Re: latest kde 3.1.2

On Tue, 2003-05-20 at 13:07, David Bishop wrote:
> Is there any way to install the latest kde development packages alongside
> XFree86 4.3?  It seems to be looking for a -pic package that doesn't exist
> for me.

David,

You may be interested in using my kde cvs packages that are built
against XFree86 4.3 debs and do not require the -pic.  Info at
 http://opendoorsoftware.com/cgi/http.pl?p=kdecvs;frame=1

Alternatively if you dont want to go that crazy :D you may want to
apt-get install equivs and take a look at its documentation.  equivs is
a dummy package which can be used to create Debian packages, which only
contain dependency information.

Cheers,
James