Problems with Session Management with KDE 3.1.1a on Woody

Hello!

I've got some problems with session management on my to computers
with Debian Woody. I recently upgraded from KDE 3.0.x to 3.1.1a with
the debs from download.kde.org.

Now, session management does not work correctly any longer.
Independent from the settings in the Control Panel, KDE opens a new
session each time I log in. But I want my old session to be started
again, or at least a saved default session.

.kde/share/config/ksmserverrc is modified and contains entries for
all running programs after I log out bit when I log in again none of
this programs is restarted.

Deleting/moving ~/.kde did not solve the problem.

Any ideas for a solution?

Thanks and best regards

Christoph

--