Re: KDE 3.1.2???

What is the new .deb source for kde3.1 I noticed that Ralf's went
down.

Loren A. Linden Levy
481 Loomis, Department of Physics
1110 W. Green St., Urbana, IL 61801-3080
Tel:   217-244-7995   Fax: 217-333-1215
Email: lindenle@uiuc.edu
url:   http://w3.physics.uiuc.edu/~lindenle/

"I see great things in baseball.  It's our
game - the American game. It [baseball] will
take our people out-of-doors, fill them with
oxygen, give them a larger physical stoicism.
Tend to relieve us from being a nervous,
dyspeptic set. Repair these losses, and be a
blessing to us."

    --Walt Whitman