fonts in Konsole

Hello,

currently using the kde debs from sid.  I have the problem that my
favorite fixed bitmap fonts are no longer available to Konsole (I
happen to prefer the fonts from xfonts-jmk).  It used to be possible
to have them, up to a couple of upgrades back, by launching konsole
with the --noxft option, but this no longer works.  Is there a
workaround?

(currently not subscribed to the list, but I follow it via the web
archive)
--
Robert J. Budzyński
Computer Center, Dept. of Physics, Warsaw University, Poland