Re: klauncher complains about io-slave

I had the same probelm but was whenever i swich to my nvidia driver and glx
kde and gnome would both have problems launching programs. Kde gave me the
specific errors u are getting. I posted alover the place and did not figure
anything out finally i replaced my video card a ELSA GF2 ULTRA and that fixed
it.
-- Vladi