Terminals - Comparison ?

Just started using Debian and KDE again recently and I have a question:  What
are the different terminals available and what are their advantages and
disadvantages?

So far, I've just been using Konsole, as that's the one I get get by clicking on
the menu bar (I've got a default set-up right now).  My only complaint right now
is that the 'Page Up' and 'Page Down' keys do not work, but what else should I
expect from my term?  What kinds of flexibilities should I expect?

Feel free to educate me.

Thanx,
msd