Re: kde sid

Ciao :)

On Saturday May 3 2003 15:29, Vladimir Wiedermann wrote:
> There was a problem with libstdc++5 3.3.0-pre6 few days ago.
> So try to install -pre7 ..

	I had seen (read) some emails on gcc-devel list, so I tried to install pre7,
but kde showed me the same problem:
- startup process very long;
- the delay everytime I try to launch some apps (apart "run command" on teh
menu);

	I went back to install pre5 from sarge ... but the problems are always there
:(

	I should remove all the XFree and kde, qt, packages and install before the
pre7, and after reinstall X, libqt3c102 and Kde ?

	I don't think so, but I dont' know how solve the problem ...

	When I installed SID and all the pack, becaUSE the pre6 prob (dpkg doesnt'
works) I downgrade to the libstdc++5-3.3-pre5  (and the dev packaages, from
28 april) always went very, very well  ... but I dont' remeber with precision
if the problem came out with the installation of the DRI bleeding edge
packages for ati mach64 (I 've try to uninstall, recompile kernel, reinstall
Xfree, reinst. kde, etc...many times) ... or when I upgraded to the pre7
version ... :(

	I'm very depress :(  ...and hungry.
	I use the laptop as workstation (woody isn't always with recent packages also
with the backports, sarge is in a worst situation ... sid, worked very fine,
but now I don't understand because it won't work well ... I know is UNSTABLE
... or I'm unstable ;)  )

	Who can help me ?  (excuse my english)

--

   mikj