RE: Debian packages of KDevelop 3.0 (Gideon) from CVS

Dear Norman,

I really appreciate your work in the KDevelop's CVS debian dir. However
I'm not a Debian developer, I might suggest the following changes:
- please use standard Debian paths for KDE/qt.
/usr/local/kde3/
So please remove the followings from build-gideon:
--prefix=/usr/local/kde3/
--with-qt-dir=/usr/local/qt
--with-qt-includes=/usr/local/qt
And adapt the followings as well:
Run:
  LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/bin/gideon
Debug:
  LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib kdbg /usr/bin/gideon

Enable additional options in configuration:
--enable-javasupport
--enable-embedded
--enable-qtopia
--enable-svnsupport