Popularity contest and KDE packages

Hello,

Recently I checked the popularity contest's result and found the
following:

There is not a single KDE package in the top 200 votes...

The first KDE packages were kdelibs-bin (221), Konqueror (243th), kdm
(248) and kicker (261)...
I know that KDE is relatively new (at least in Debian) and not too many
users participate in such a survey, but this was really surprising...
Therefore I invite all of you to participate in this survey to have any
realistic numbers about KDE users under Debian...

Best regards,
Tamas
PS: apt-get install popularity-contest