Kmail and subscribing to IMAP folders

Hi

I am using Kmail from KDE 3.1 on Woody against our MS exchange server via
IMAP. There does not seem to be a way to choose which IMAP folders to
subscribe too. If I say display all folders I get problems with Kmail trying
to access the public folders for parts of our organistation I dont have
rights to access and throwing an error every two minutes. If I say show only
subscribed folders I cannot see any of the folders past the first level. For
example on the exchange server I have

Customers-------Customer-1
			|---Customer-2
			|---Customer-3

But I only see the customer folder. If I say display all folders rather than
subscribed I can see Customer-1 etc.

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Pat