KMail + IMAP problem

Hi

I have problem with KMail. I'm using IMAP accounts and KMail stops to show
new mails in these accounts. I'm using KDE3 from unstable + ccheney DEBs.
When I start KMail everything works OK for a moment - new mails are there
but after a while (5 - 30 seconds) new mails stops to be shown. I can work
with all mails I see but can't acces new mails - I don't see these.
Restarting KMail or killing all kio_imap4 processes solves problem for a
moment. With karolina debs all works O.K. When I reinstalled unstable KDE
all worked OK but after some update things broked. Any ideas?
BTW after kmail exits there ale kio_imap4 processes left running. Is this ok?

--
Petr Balas (petr at balas dot cz)