arts support quicktime format?!

Greeting,
	I know this is an old question but now I'm a little bit confused.
Since when I execute artscontrol and check what kind of media type does arts
support, it shows .mov in the list, so I am wondering if I can play .mov from
noatun or not. When I go on QuickTime Trailer web site, the konqueror also
showed the quicktime plugin automatically, however, when I pressed "Play", it
doen't active at all. So is arts support quicktime format in function or not?
Or it will become a feature?

Thanks for clarify :-)
Best Regards

Tim