Re: Restricting konqueror to single instance

  >>> On Thu, 20 Feb 2003 07:57:49 +0800,
  >>> "csj" == csj@mindgate.net wrote:

  csj> I decided to map konqueror to one of the extra buttons in my
  csj> so-called "multimedia" keyboard. The problem is that if I press
  csj> the button too long several instances of konqueror are
  csj> started. Is there an option I can pass to konqueror or a config
  csj> file setting that I can set that will prevent one konqueror
  csj> session from starting if one is already running.

Maybe you could map the key to "kfmclient openURL", instead?  This won't
stop multiple windows opening, but you'll only have a one konqueror
process.

--
cheers, Mike