Re: kdelibs4-dev on woody

Le Mercredi 12 Février 2003 23:26, Henning Moll a écrit :
> It may be helpful if you provide some more information...

I should, I know it :-) But in fact, I've deleted everything after a third bad
trial. I'll try to tell you : when I want to install kdelibs4-dev, apt says
me that several libraries with libartsc0-dev among them should be installed
but that they are not going to be installed. Whan I try to install libartsc0,
I have the same problem, until I arrive to libclms (I hope I don't make a
mistake in the name :-)) that says that it's going to take away all KDE 3.1.
That's all what I can tell you for the moment.

--
lrathle@kde-france.org
http://www.kde-france.org