Re: Mosfet Liquid's KDE theme doesn't work on my SID since last upgrades.

You could show the kde-theme-liquid version you are using.

Anyway, I have made an unofficial package for kde-theme-liquid for
the current Sid situation.
I'm not sure if there will be any problem with Karolina's set.

#kde-theme-liquid
deb http://coyote.asoc.euitt.upm.es/mud/debian ./
deb-src http://coyote.asoc.euitt.upm.es/mud/debian ./

Or:
http://coyote.asoc.euitt.upm.es/mud/debian/kde-theme-liquid_0.9.6-pre4-2_i386.deb

Current version 0.9.6-pre4

Sergio

patrice@sden.org (2003-02-11 at 1120.10 +0100):

--
Sergio Rodríguez de Guzmán Martínez| El militar es una planta que hay que
sguzman@inicia.es                  | cuidar con esmero para que no de sus