Re: KDE3.1 in SID

On Fri, 7 Feb 2003 16:16:58 +0100
Michael Thaler <michael.thaler@Physik.TU-Muenchen.DE> wrote:

> I just installed Debian unstable with KDE3.1 and want to thank Chris
> and the other developers involved with the KDE3.1 Debian packages
> thanks for their excellent work. I installed unstable from scratch,
> installation of the debs went fine and everything works
> fine. Excellent work! Thanks a lot!

I'm joining this thread, because I installed KDE 3.1 in the evening
yesterday, it's working like a charm, it's really fast, it's just great.
Thanks to everyone who made this possible in such a short time.
Keep up the good work, guys.

--
Lucas Moulin <lucas@brebis.org>
"I wish I had a shilling for every senseless killing, I'd buy a