POP filters in KMail

	I just discovered the POP filters in KMail, except that they don't seem to
work. I set the filter to 'size is greater than 1' (thought I would give an
absurdly low value to test it) and the filter action to 'Download mail later'
and 'Always show matched in confirmation dialog'. I then sent an email to
myself and then checked my mail, expecting to see a dialog box. Nothing.
Instead, it just lands in my inbox. Is this feature working yet, or is there
something else I need to do?
	I like the idea, since I tend to get a lot of viruses and I'm on a dial-up
connection, so I would like to get it working.
	:Peter
--
Oh what a tangled web they weave who try a new word to conceive!