More kstart fun

	Well, after my last inquiry regarding borderless windows (it looks like
kpager spawns a child process of itself, which is why it doesn't honor the
--type Override request), I thought that kstart might still have the answer
with the --window command. From the (sparse) documentation, it looks as
though --window [regexp] will apply the specified settings to any window that
matches the regexp. So I tried 'kstart --window pager.* --alldesktops --type
Override kpager' (with variations on 'Pager' for the regexp string) but no
luck.
	Any suggestions? Am I correct about the --window option? I tried this on the
Gimp but I wasn't able to make all the child windows borderless, either.
	:Peter
--
Oh what a tangled web they weave who try a new word to conceive!