Kate code-folding query?

I've wanted to try code-folding for a while now, since it sounded like a
potentially good way to help navigate in large files, so I was quite excited
to hear that Kate now supported it.

However, I can see no config options, menu items, or icons associated with it.
I had pretty much given up, guessing it was still an "alpha" feature, and not
in 3.1, when a friend said it worked for him in PHP.

So, firstly, no, I'm not a PHP coder. What other languages are supported? What
languages are planned to be supported? I spend most of my time coding in
Perl, and something to fold/collapse subroutines would be soooo useful.

What future general support is planned? A "Collapse all top level" would be
useful...

: Web Technical Administrator     -          T.Phillips@murdoch.edu.au :
| IT Services                        -              Murdoch University |