Strange but solved...

OK,

I figured it out myself. I had added a bookmark to my bookmark toolbar that
was already present in another bookmark folder. Removing either one of them
solved the problem. Very strange, isn't it?

I will file a bug report if I can reproduce it on a different machine running
the latest KDE packages.

--Felix