Re: Security updates for testing? (was: Re: 3.1 kl - 3.1 final)

> personally I use mixed sources from woody, sid and sarge. And off course I
> have a line for security updates. But doesn't it happen that the packages
> in sid will become newer then the ones in the security updates repository,
> meaning it makes no difference wether you install the sid packages or the
> security updates?

Yes, the packages in sid will override the stable security updates.  The
big issue here is testing, because although updates appear more or less
immediately in sid, they can potentially take a *very* long time to
propagate to testing.

Ben.