ultima electronics cdrom acd-360

hello,

this question is a bit off-topic, but t will give it a try...
today i tried to copy an audio cd. but k3b, or cdrdao in the background, says
that  there is no driver. Neither the generic-mmc nor the generic-mmrc-raw
driver did the job. the output ist:
cdrdao
-----------------------
Cdrdao version 1.1.7 - (C) Andreas Mueller <andreas@daneb.de>
  SCSI interface library - (C) Joerg Schilling
  Paranoia DAE library - (C) Monty
Check http://cdrdao.sourceforge.net/drives.html#dt for current driver tables.
Using libscg version 'andreas-0.5-UNIXWARE_Patch'
0,1,0:  36X CD-ROM	Rev: 2.F0
ERROR: No driver found for ' 36X CD-ROM', available drivers:
cdd2600
generic-mmc
generic-mmc-raw
plextor
plextor-scan
ricoh-mp6200
sony-cdu920
sony-cdu948
taiyo-yuden
teac-cdr55
toshiba
yamaha-cdr10x
For all recent recorder models either the 'generic-mmc' or
the 'generic-mmc-raw' driver should work.
Use option '--driver' to force usage of a driver, e.g.: --driver generic-mmc
ERROR: Cannot setup device 0,1,0.
is my cdrom not supported or is there a work around?
thnx - till then
wolfgang
--
And for one second I lost my head
and for one second, I wished that you were dead

And for one second, I lost my breath
and for one second, I cherished what you said
and for one second it seemed that I was here all alone.
Hold back the tears that could fall for me.

And for one second, I understand
and for one second, my life was in your hands
and for one second, you wish that you were here all alone.
Hold back the tears that could fall for me, they fall alone.

Paradise Lost - One Second - One Second