Re: related to the kdm hangs ? system crashes !

Hi, Christian!

On Monday 03 February 2003 21:56, Christian Welzel wrote:
> Hm. From the description it seems to be the same...
> how can i help you ?

If I only knew...

What I think would help:
Someone who has a painless way of logging onto his system from some other
machine install xserver-xfree86-dbg and try to attach to the X process to see
where exactly it's stuck that bad.

I think that information would be of some use to Branden or X upstream...

Other than that I'm also waiting for feedback from Branden but my ability to
debug is limited as this is the only machine in the vicinity...

Mika