Re: konqueror 3.1.0 does not launch from kicker

Craig,

OK I'll bite.  What package has konqueror.desktop in it?
My Woody 3.1 partition doesn't have it.  What's a good
way to check for inclusion of that file?  I've tried
grep konqueror.desktop * in my 130MB Sid /var/cache/apt/archives
directory but that didn't find it.

But the problem is not a system stopper.  I start Konqueror from
a run command and that is fine.

Michael

Michael Hoodes         http://www.hoodes.com            Seattle, WA