Re: Antialiasing in 3.1

Anders Ellenshøj Andersen wrote:
On Sunday 02 February 2003 19:47, Marc Schiffbauer wrote:

Have you got fontconfig installed?

Thats not needed for a woody only system. But you have to make sure

Figures.. Antialiasing is a total mystery to me. I installed the truetype font package, set up the XF86Config and still nothing worked. Then I installed the fontconfig package and suddenly my fonts looked awesome.

well, since i already had fontconfig installed, i merely reinastalled it. guess what's happened - antialiasing now works. mystery to me too.

thanks for your ideas.

robert