Re: Kgamma ?

söndagen den 2 februari 2003 20.26 skrev John Keniry:

> for my kde 3.1 debs but can't find Kgamma anywhere.

kgamma is fantastic. Before that I didn't know what screen colours was
supposed to be :-)

As soon as KDE 3.1 is in SID, I can adopt the package, if no one else has done
that, and I ever manage to get through the new debian developer process in a
reasonable time.

It should be possible to build a debian package from the source package on
shakti.ath.cx/debian/kde3.1-apps/kgamma*, with just some minor changes of the
debian/config file, or maybe even as it is.

Karolina