What about a meta package

Hello!

I just installed KDE 3.1 for Woody from kde.org. I'm impressed by your
excellent work! Thanks!

What I'm missing is a KDE meta package that automagically drags in all
the nice stuff. In the official archives there is "kde", "kde-extras"
and so forth.  Of course, it doesn't work for KDE 3.1

Furthermore the koffice meta package (koffice 1.2.1) has a dependency
issue. kpresenter is uninstallable, as it depends on libarts1-qt which
is unavailable.

Thirdly, I greatly appreciate that full text indexing is now done system
wide instead of per-user. But for me it doesn't seem to work. The
document search path is empty and there seems to be no configuration
option. Do I have to install the -doc-html packages for this purpose? I
also would like to suggest that the default path to htdig and htsearch
be changed to match htdig's default install locations on Debian. The
same goes for the database location.

Thanks,

Johannes

--