Re: No dead keys (still)

On Thursday 25 December 2003 11:19, Anders Ellenshøj Andersen wrote:
> Something has happened so I don't have dead keys in KDE anymore.
>
> They work in the virtual terminals and in kdm, but not in any KDE
> application.
>
> Anybody know what to do here?

A bit fast on the send button there. It should be added that:

I use kernel 2.6-test9
I have locales and console-data packages correctly configured, thats why the
virtual terminal works.
I use sid with KDE3.1.4 from sid. Everything is sid.

I used to have dead keys. I think they went out with the recent 3.1.4
packages.

Anders

--
This email was generated using KMail from KDE 3.1.4 on Debian GNU/Linux