Re: Getting rekall into Debian

>  I can't get it to compile yet (some serious python errors get
>  generated late in the make process)

I found this to be because it does not support compiling with python 2.3.
Fortunately in debian you can have multiple python versions installed so it
wasn't really a problem, in my case I found I just needed to point the /usr/
python symlink at /usr/python2.2 (of course, you need python 2.2 installed)
instead of 2.3 during the compile of rekall. After it's compiled you can
change the symlink back, it only affects rekall at compile time, not at
runtime.

--
Stephen M. Gava <smig@users.sourceforge.net>