getting konversation into Debian (was: amarok and konversation)

On Tue 18 Nov 2003 14:35, Mickael Marchand wrote re my konversation package:
> do you plan uploading to debian ?

Hmm....  Well, we should definately get a konversation package into Debian one
way or another.  It's a great program, and it should be included.

If no one objects, I'd be happy to maintain a konversation package, as I could
use the practice.  =)  However, Mik, if you want to get it uploaded as soon
as possible, feel free to take my package (or whatever parts you feel are
useful) and get it moving along.  You already have a sponsor and can probably
get a package uploaded sooner than I.  Otherwise, if it's cool with the
upstream authors, I'll file an ITP tomorrow and seek a sponsor in the
appropriate places.

Cheers,
nate

--