Re: Recent bugs with accented characters

* Charles de Miramon [Wed, 19 Nov 2003 14:00:35 +0100]:
> Hello,

> I'm using KDE 3.1.4 on unstable (XFree from unstable). After an upgrade
> several weeks ago, I've this annoying bug with accented characters.

> When I hit Alt-F2 gg:caractères accentués

> I'll get in Konqueror/Google caract?res accentu?s

> It used to work before.

> Can somebody else confirm this bug ? Any pointer to solve the problem will be
> appreciated.

I do confirm the bug --- it also used to work before for me.
Haven't had any time to investigate a little.

--
Adeodato Simó (a.k.a. thibaut)
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | IM: my_dato [jabber.org] | PK: DA6AE621

If there is a sin against life, it consists perhaps not so much in
despairing of life as in hoping for another life and in eluding the
implacable grandeur of this life.
                -- Albert Camus