Re: noatun is eating up very much cpu and just generally is a badly designed, badly programmed and stupid to use.

On Sunday 16 November 2003 23:16, tech@bishop.dhs.org wrote:

> Except the same problem exists (existed, now that I installed the
> mpeglib stuff) in amaroK, and kaboodle, and every other app that depends
> on arts to decode the mp3 for them.

Whatever. All I can say is that responce time from startup to start of playing
in noatun is sloow! I mean I use xine as music player now, since it is so
much faster to start up.

And the playlist is bad as well.

Anders

--
This email was generated using KMail from KDE 3.1.4 on Debian GNU/Linux