Is this normal?

I get

--WARN-- [kis012w] Program kdeinit (pid 1321, parent 1164) is using a deleted
file: 12695 245427 /tmp/kde-thor/khtmlcacheHjC6Ma.tmp (deleted)

a lot from tiger. What is kdeinit doing with those deleted cached files? Is
this related to the fact that when I view a directory on a CD in konqueror, I
cannot umount the CD until I do "killall konqueror"? This does include web
browser windows I never viewed that dierectory in.
Does KDE forget to close some handles?
I get this since the first versions of KDE 3, I guess...

btw: It's a sid system.

--
Thomas Ritter

"Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."  - Benjamin Franklin