From: Antiphon [mailto:antiphon99@yahoo.ca]
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 4:02 PM
To: debian-kde@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Thinking of trying out the KDE 3.2 CVS packages.

No need to not give in! You can run both versions of KDE on a single machine

by using the very accessible Konstruct application. You can even set it up
use a different .kde directory as well. To uninstall, all you have to do is
delete the package directory and the source directory.

http://developer.kde.org/build/konstruct/